Understanding the nature of floods is critically import in development planning, floodplain management and infrastructure civil design. The development of numerical modelling and topography survey technologies makes it possible to investigate complicated flood conditions such as flooding of highly developed urban areas, and floods in ungauged catchments, as well as the impacts of climate change.
ECAust consultants use the latest industrial guidelines and modelling technologies. We develop unique solutions for different projects using combinations of various hydrological and hydraulic models including HEC-HMS, RORBwin, HEC-RAS, TUFLOW and RMA. We have successfully applied modelling technologies and best industry practice in a range of projects, including real-estate development, mining projects and regional flood studies for both government and private clients.
ECAust can provide a wide range of services in this field including:
• Hydrological analysis for gauged and ungauged catchments using spreadsheet calculation and various runoff-routing models,
• Investigation of flood behaviour using a range of hydraulic models,
• Establishing comprehensive floodplain management plans based on information gained in flood studies,
• Using hydrological analysis and hydraulic modelling to provide technical assistance in the design of civil infrastructure such as bridges, culverts and drainage channels, and
• Peer review of flood studies.
P: 08 89 280 380
M: (0)4 7519 8875
.Request a quote
Request a Quote
We are ready to help you with your next project. Fill out the form below to get started.